Let me ask, does this sound like you?
- "I always start off well when losing fat but after a while I find myself slipping back into old routines and gaining back all the weight I lost and more."
- "Whenever I try to build muscle I always feel like I just end up adding loads of fat and not liking how I look."
- "Nothing I try seems to work so I end up jumping from one diet plan to the next and always changing my workout, hoping that something will work...it doesn't."
- "I hate taking my top off and always try to avoid situations where I need to be topless. That's what I would change."
- "No matter how motivated I am I always end up skipping a work out or messing up my diet and then it all comes crashing down from there."
- "I'm really disciplined during the week but it's the weekends where things get out of control, I eat too much junk food which makes me feel guilty, which obviously only makes things worse, before I know it I've eaten way over my calories and undone all my hard work from the week before."
- "I don't even know where to start, I feel like I'm pretty consistent with my diet and training but I'm still not seeing the results I want."
I know exactly how that feels, I literally used to say and think the same things.
I’m Theo, the coffee addict and fitness dude behind Lift Learn Grow and I love making fitness accessible and achievable for guys like you.
On this blog I cut through the bullshit to show you that fitness doesn't need to be an 'all or nothing' pursuit which inevitably ends with your head stuffed in a pizza box.
Instead I show you how building the body you want is simpler than you think, whilst also busting myths and breaking down barriers to show you how the whole process can be enjoyable too, because if you don't enjoy it, what's the point?!
I’m a personal trainer, fitness blogger and kickboxing instructor with over 10 years of experience.
This means I've made my fair share of stupid mistakes, restarted from square one more times that I can count, tried almost every type of diet and training plan known to man and binged on more junk food than you can imagine.
However, this also means I've trained with 100's of clients, read tonnes of books, blogs, articles and research papers, been my own personal guinea pig, learnt what really works and developed a mindset where success is my only option.
Now I want to share all of this with you - the good, the bad and the ugly - so you too can build the body you want whilst also loving life.
Lift Learn Grow Has been featured in:
"I believe that everyone can get the body of their dreams, without giving up their lifestyle or spending hours in the gym."
There is this idea in the fitness industry that you have to miserable, hate your life and have no friends in order to successfully build muscle or lose fat.
I call bullshit on this.
I here to let you know that it doesn’t have to be as complicated or as difficult as many make it out to be. You CAN build to body you want WITHOUT drastically changing your life, living out of Tupperware boxes or giving up the foods you like.
I used to be the definition of skinny fat with no muscle and too much body fat that I desperately wished would melt away. I stayed in this purgatory for a longtime jumping from fad diet to quick fix and beyond.
It wasn't until I began to focus on a few key fundamentals that everything began to change for me.
I had to go through the mistakes, mess ups and wrong steps to get to where I am BUT that doesn't mean you have to do the same. Instead, you can learn from my mistakes and get straight down to doing what actually works.
Can you imagine:
- Finding fat loss a simple, straightforward process?
- Feeling confident in and out of your clothes?
- Being stronger than you ever thought possible?
- Finally getting that six pack you've always wanted?
- Building muscle without piling on the fat?
- Doing all of the above whilst still being able to eat the foods you like?
You can get all of that without any of this:
- Training 5+ days a week for 2 hours or more
- Having to cut out carbs, fats or any other foods
- Using this one special trick, magic food or super technique
- Doing any sort of juice diet...EVER
- Confusing your muscles, yourself or anyone else
Can you imagine how that would feel?
Neither could these guys when they first came to me but here are some of the things they're saying now...
“After struggling to motivate myself to lose weight and get in shape for many years, I turned to Theo for help in my quest. Not only did he provide me with a healthy eating plan and workout routine that actually worked, he also gave me tremendous support and guidance on my weight loss journey.”
“Training with Theo takes away any doubt. He’s always there to keep me on track, answer my questions and hold me accountable. With his clear and concise guidance, I can put all my focus into the fun things (training and eating) confident in the knowledge that I’m getting closer to my goals. Best of all his approach allows for the kind of flexibility life demands without having to sacrifice my progress in the gym or my social life.”
“Over the past few years I've shed loads of weight by myself through basic cardio, but was struggling to lose that stubborn fat that stopped me from looking lean. However, since training with Theo this has changed. With his diet advice and training plan catered specifically to my needs I’ve been able to make the progress I wanted.”
“I’m 36 years old and have been trying for years to workout consistently but have always failed. I’ve signed up to numerous gyms and tired different sports, but nothing ever stuck. Since hiring Theo I’ve been able to lose 8kgs in 7 months and feel better than ever. Thanks to his passion and knowledge I’ve been able to change my body and attitude to fitness. Keep it up man!”
It's Time To Make More Progress In The Next 4 Weeks Than You Have In The Last 4 Months!
When you grab your FREE copy of my e-book you will learn how to set up your diet with ease.
Whether you want to lose fat or build muscle I've got you covered.
Download it today and learn:
- How to calculate and adjust your calories
- How to set your macros for your goal
- How to track your progress for long-term success
- And more!