Hey, I'm Theo the creator and writer here at Lift Learn Grow.
My goal is to help you cut through the BS so you can learn exactly what you need to do to build the body you want.
Nothing more and nothing less.
Here's a few ways Lift Learn Grow can help you do exactly that;
Free Blog Posts
Together we will remove the confusion and self-doubt to make your fitness journey an enjoyable & successful one. I write about all things training, nutrition & mindset. Whether you want to;
- Lose fat (stubborn or otherwise)
- Build muscle whilst minimising fat gain
- Improve diet sticking power & training plan adherence
- Remove information overwhelm
- Simplify things so you can make more progress in less time
- Feel confident and comfortable in your own skin
I've got you covered.
The Diet Mastery Guide
Get instant access to the diet mastery guide and get started on your fitness journey today.
My FREE eGuide will show you exactly how to set up your diet in 5 simple steps (+ get a free workout), just tell me where to send it.
The Training Glossary
An alphabetical list of fitness terms explained in a simple, easy to understand way.
I started the training glossary to help you gain a deeper understand of all things fitness. I add to it regularly and hope to grow it into one of the best resources for fitness information on the internet.
More coming soon
I've got big plans for the future and am excited to show you how we will work together to reach your goals.
Stay tuned for more.
A Little Bit About Me
- Born in the UK but currently living in China and learning Mandarin, because hey, why the hell not
- After 5-aside football and strength training my other fitness love is kickboxing - I have a black belt, have competed nationally and have 5 years of teaching experience
- I love dogs but not all dogs, Labradors are currently my favourite
- A coffee junkie trying to control my habit with varied levels of success
- When I’m not working I like to read, either to learn or to escape reality for a while
- I’ve been a qualified personal trainer, working freelance since 2012. I started this site in 2016
- My favourite fruit is pineapple, closely followed by papaya
- I’ve never been fat, but I have been skinny fat and suffered with shyness, confidence and body confidence on and off since my teens into the present day - I intimately know the feeling of being uncomfortable in your own body
So, that's me...
What about you?
Will You Tell Me Your Biggest Fitness Struggle?
I'd love to know what it is so I can figure out the best way to help you. However, I completely get it if you want to look around some more and read a few more blog posts before deciding.
When you're ready just use the form below and let me know what you're struggling with.
I personally respond to all emails I receive.